You may recall yesterday’s Hawking a Hatch post – a one-of-a-kind Geo Metro limousine. If you read through the Craigslist post to the end, you would have seen that the seller suggested potential buyers view a Youtube video that would flesh out some details about the car and probably answer some questions for you.
- Do I know anything about luxury?
- What does the awesome Betty Boop mural referred to in the ad look like?
- How is the extended roof attached?
- What does the paint job look like up close?
- What does the undercarriage look like?
Honestly, you just have to see it to believe it. Via Justin Hyde at Motoramic, the Yahoo car blog, I present you perhaps the world’s only Geo Metro limousine. In my mind, this one’ s circled the idiotic/brilliant continuum a few times and landed squarely in the brilliant quadrant. Except of course, if there are only two options, then you can’t really have “quadrants,” so…
and yes that is a tiger giving betty boop the eye on the hood of the car!